Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

New Release from Crafty Sentiments Designs - Little Polly Collecting Flowers


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first card as a GDT member of the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog Team!

At the moment, the team are showcasing June's new releases on the Inspirational Blog so I've joined them just at the right time.  There are five new characters in the Ginger Snap Collection and they have been showcased over the past few days - I'm joining in today and tomorrow.


Today's new release is the very cute 'Little Polly - Collecting Flowers' and she will be available in the Crafty Sentiments shop very soon - I will add a link once she is is there.

I've made a little gift card or wallet as my inspiration project for the new release.  The ribbon comes up and then it's a little wallet which is the perfect size for a gift card or even some money.

Make sure you head over to the Inspirational Blog here to see today's new release and catch up on the new releases from the last couple of days.  I'll be back with another new release tomorrow! 

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:  

Sweet Stamps Blog - 'anything but a card'
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge - 'ribbon, lace or twine'

5 comments:

  1. AWE Helen this is just too cute, gorgeous card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen welcome aborad and this is a lovely project to start with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Helen with such a sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift wallet is very cute. love the image and pretty pink colors! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Helen - really sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...