Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Father's Day


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Father's Day'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

This is my card for my Dad for Sunday - he always wears a tie whatever the weather and whatever he's doing so I decided this would be perfect for him!  I've used papers and a sentiment topper from Craftwork Cards and added a stamp 'happy father's day' from an old Elzybells set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a great mix and match of patterns. I always like a tie motif for guys. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Helen :) I thought it looked like a record album, which is also that time period for our fathers I'm sure :) Super! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how the ties all coordinate perfectly with those great papers! I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...