Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today at the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is 'anything goes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used this month's Digi of the Month from Deedee's Digis, the very cute 'Diver Daniel' - you can find him here on the Deedee's website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Deedee's Digis - 'digi of the month'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'bingo' (die cut, digi stamp, markers)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'make your mark'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'out to sea'
The Paper Shelter - 'make it colourful'

10 comments:

  1. Love the clean look to this card. The zig zag paper is perfect and love love the brads in the corners (I love brads!). Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking card, fabby colours and design. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your "clean" look, it's all so beautifully coordinated. So glad you joined us at Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun digi and I love your layout and colour choices. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Helen,moth my dt hat on
    Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute, Helen! I get to wear two DT hats this morning to say I'm so tickled to see you entering our "BINGO" challenge at Aud Sentiments and for using the DOM from Deedee's Digis. Good luck and please come play with us again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is so cute - I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun and just darling! Love how the little duck in taking center stage on your wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Deedee's Digi's!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diver Daniel looks ready to enjoy himself! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...