Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - More Than One Fold


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and for this month I've chosen the theme 'more than one fold'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


My card is one that I designed for the Little Claire Dinkies Class earlier this year.  It's a waterfall card using the Dinkies stamp 'Splashing Elephants' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

Here's a view of the card as the waterfall starts to open:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'shaped cards'

4 comments:

  1. This is so creative. Love the layout. Your elephants are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön. Gefällt mir total gut. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a goregous card, i love the little elephant.
    I im your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as weell.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and a hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...