Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

New Little Claire Challenge - Christmas in August


We have a new challenge today on the Little Claire Blog and this month our theme is 'Christmas in August' - for all the details, about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

This month our lucky winner will receive:


Little Claire goodies

For my card, I've used one of the new Christmas stamps called 'We 6 Cats' - you can find it here on the website.  I've also used one of the sentiments from the 'Dinkies - Text Happy Christmas' set which you can find here.  The paper I've used is from the 'Christmas Quilts' paper pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'something old' (ribbon and kraft paper)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. These cats are just too cute. You made so MANY cards it's hard to keep up! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas quilt paper is so lovely Helen, another great card. Blessings Carole WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 242 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Helen! Love the image and the papers you used!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ! Apart from the cute cats, the papers and layout are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...