Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Christmas in August


There's a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - our first after a short break and it's good to be back!  The theme for today's challenge is 'Christmas in August' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We're also still having a Design Team Call so if you'd like to join our friendly team and work with some gorgeous digis, have a look here for all the details.

For my card for today's challenge I've used the very cute 'Caroling LiLi' - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.  The papers I've used are old ones from Dovecraft and I've also used my snowflake punch and added some blue gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'something old' (my papers)
Crafting By Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. love your sweet winter angel - thanks for playing along at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card I love the image and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet image! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your caroling angel is precious; your colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining us in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...