Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris - Weekly Inspiration Post


It's my turn to share some inspiration over on the Imagine That Digis by Kris Blog today and I've made a little rocker card.  I die cut all the layers using different sizes of circle dies.

The main image that I've used is from the 'Beach Floaty Girl' set which you can find here on the website.  I've coloured the image myself with Promarkers.  I've used one of the sentiments from the 'Beach Blanket' set which is here - I die cut it and then added a couple of blue gems.

The paper I've used is from the 'Sweet Pastels' digi paper pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Dies R Us Challenge - 'summertime fun'
The Crafty Addicts Challenge - 'anything goes/summer fun'

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Love this <3 Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    <a href="http://enjoyscrappin2.com>EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}</a>
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image. Pretty Card.
    Thanks so much for sharing on Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...