Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

New Magazine from Little Claire!


The first edition of the new magazine from Little Claire has just been launched and I'm very excited to be part of the team behind it!

It's a full colour magazine containing projects and ideas plus a gorgeous free stamp and project ideas to make with the stamp.  You can find all the details here on the Little Claire website.

You can see the very cute stamp that comes free with the magazine at the top of the post and this is my card made with the stamp:


There are step by step instructions for making the card and two other projects using it made by Diane and Heidi.  I also have another project in the magazine and I will share that very soon!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'small and cute' (my card measures 9cm square)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and cute reindeer, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I love this glitter technique - it is one I never can get the hang of!!Thank you for sharing your Art with ust at Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 198!! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable reindeer! The gold shine and sparkle are awesome!! Something you expect to see on holiday projects.

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting :)

    Bridget DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee! This is adorable! I love the little reindeer and all that sparkle! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like the layout you have chosen and this awesome glittery face! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft this time around, good luck!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...