Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

New Pattie's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Pattie's Creations Designs Challenge Blog and this time we're having an 'anything goes challenge'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi called 'Baby Clothesline' - you can find it here on the Pattie's Creations website.  I've used some blue gingham paper, blue and white card and added a sentiment and some Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'stripes or checks'

2 comments:

  1. Helen - this Baby card is too adorable! I love that image, might have to get it too!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,

    This is so sweet! What a perfect Baby card...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...