Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs Tutorial - Annabel Butterflies and Flowers


Today it's my turn to share a little tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

I've made this shaped card using 'Annabel - Butterflies and Flowers' - you can find the stamp here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

My tutorial is here on the Inspiration Blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'make it girly'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'utterly feminine'

7 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card! Lovely colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love the image and pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...