Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Back to School


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'back to school' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'School Girl Chloe' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.

The background is from a website called 'Clipart Library' and the sentiment is computer generated using a handwriting font.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Shelter Challenge - 'back to school'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'back to school'

5 comments:

  1. This is so super cute - that image is darling and I think this is perfect for Back to School!! Love the way that the girl is on the chalkboard and other details are there as well!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Helen, a lovely design and an adorable image - I love your 'blackboard' design and super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, hope you join us again. :) Good luck in the challenge. :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, PINspirational DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL. challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...