Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute and Girly and a DT Call


We've got a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for cards that are 'cute and girly'.  You can find all the details about the challenge, here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from A Random Fan called 'Sweet Sunshine' - you can find her here in their Etsy shop.  My pink spotty background is from Nitwits and I've added some paper flowers to finish my card.

We're also having a DT call - all the details are in the challenge post.  We're a really friendly little team and we have some fantastic sponsors so why not give it a try?!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
In the Pink Challenge - 'anything goes'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'make it girly'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'inspired by summer'
I Love Promarkers - 'in the garden'
Scribbles Designs Challenge - 'birthday bonanza'
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'let's celebrate - birthday'


9 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my! It's so very cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what an adorable creation,
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at In the Pink
    Big hugs kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! The image is just as cute as a button!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind comments! I am your newest follower!
    Have a happy crafty day! Hugs, Kathy Jo
    http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty. Love the sweet image and the card layout!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya What a delightful make. Thank You for Joining us at I love Pro Markers challenge blog. Good luck hugs Sharon xxx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card...
    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs #31 Birthday Bonanza Challenge... be sure to drop by the blog for the weekly Freebie Friday image and monthly free image on our challenge...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is VERY cute and girly and gorgeously pink!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink... good luck and hope we see you again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...