Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Silver or Gold


We've got a new challenge today on the Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'gold or silver'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a Lacé template to make a rosette - this version works in my Cuttlebug so no cutting out with a knife!  I've used black and gold mats behind it and finished the card with some punched gold dots and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafts Galore Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Die Cut Divas - 'your favourite holiday'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'dies and/or punches'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!! Woweeeee. That gold doily is awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite elegant. Lovely.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Holiday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us with your lovely creation in this months challenge at Paper Creator, hope you’ll come and join us next time too, good luck!
    Hugs Jacee ---- Paper Creator Design Team
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 20 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the black and gold combination and your clean and simple design. I enjoyed seeing your creation over at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...