Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

New A Snowflake's Promise Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today at A Snowflake's Promise Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Lemon Shortbread called 'Winter Snow Muff' - you can find it here in the Lemon Shortbread Etsy shop.  The paper I've used is from a Forever Friends Christmas pad and I've finished the card with some purple gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'favourite occasion'

6 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card Helen. Lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card design. Love the colors and digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice monochromatic Christmas card that you made! I did not yet start on my Christmas Cards since I will need to pack my summer things away and get the room for the Christmas things first, hihi. That´s how I always do it. Thank you so much for your participation into the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas card is beautiful Helen, love the pretty image and colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...