Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


For my card, I've used a digi from Cute as a Button called 'Big Eyed Penguin' - you can find him here in their Etsy shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'penguins and/or polar bears'
Crafting By Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - 'use ribbon, lace or twine'

3 comments:

  1. Great Christmas colours and a very cute image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...