Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Something for a Little Girl


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge and this time we're asking you to make 'something for a little girl'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from a designer called Julia Spiri - I discovered her digis recently through a Facebook group and they are so cute!  Her Etsy shop is here and the digi I used which is called 'Girl With Teddy' is here.

I've used a doily behind my image and finished the card with some Card Candi and a peel off sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'let's celebrate - birthday'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/happy birthday'

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is so adorable, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Helen, love this little cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice! So cute!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love that image I used it for my card at NJC.. Julia is sponsoring the challenge at Not Just Cards. You should enter this card there.
    http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that's a lovely cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Helen! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card! So gentle and light! Really perfect for a little girl :)I love this adorable image! Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...