Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Ditch the Designer Papers


For our new challenge at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog we're asking you to 'ditch the designer papers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


For my card I've used one of the stamps from the new Little Claire 'Three Sparkly Snowmen' stamp set - you can find it here on their website.  I used my snowflake punch to decorate the card and added some gems and one of the sentiments from the stamp set to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'Christmas carols/songs' ('Frosty the Snowman')
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'pearls and gems'
Always Something Creative - 'clean and simple'

4 comments:

  1. I love this card - even though it's CAS there is such a lot to look at and enjoy!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, love this snowy card and so glad you came to play at CCAYR!! Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...