Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post: Annabel - Let's Dance


It's my turn to share some inspiration today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog - you can find my post here.

I've used a very sweet stamp called 'Annabel - Let's Dance' - you can find her here on their website.  My card is made up of two pieces of folded card and the image panel holds them together.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Create Too - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love the sweet girl image you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab monochrome card and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee s crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...