Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has just started on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge and this time we've got an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from the 'Winter Bears' mini set from Bugaboo - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Bebunny and I've some washi tape to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
QKR Stampede - 'washi tape'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Quel amour Helen, les couleurs classique c'est toujours super, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Christmas card! Such a darling little bear & I love your choice of papers along with the washi tape! I'm so glad you could join our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us this week for our Washi Tape Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...