Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris Weekly Inspiration Post - Candycane Teddy


It's my turn to share a card today on the Imagine That Digis by Kris blog and I decided to make a Christmas card for a change.

I've used one of my favourite Christmas digis from Imagine That - he's called 'Candy Cane Teddy' and he's available here on the website.  I've used some old Dovecraft papers and finished the card with a peel off greeting and some Card Candi.

If you haven't looked at the blog recently, do go and take a look here - there's so much inspiration on there plus there's our regular challenges too.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is just adorable. I love this image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...