Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Monochrome


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog and this week our theme is 'monochrome'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I've made something a bit different for my card - no Promarkers in sight!

I used my Memory Box butterfly die to cut the aperture out of the pink patterned paper and then cut another butterfly out of white card and placed that inside the aperture.  The sentiment I've used is from the Little Claire Dinkies Text 'Sending Smiles' set which is here on their website.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...