Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Things WIth Wings


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'things with wings'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge:


For my card I've used a digi called 'Wishing Stella' - you can find her here in the Art by Miran Etsy Shop.  I've added a doily behind the image and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted to finish the card.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card Helen....cute image and pretty colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Helen....cute image and pretty colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen. Love the sweet image and the pretty doily layout. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...