Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - A Recipe


Our challenge on the CRAFT Challenge Blog this week is to create a card using the following recipe:


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


For my card I've used a digi from Sunflowerfield called 'Coco the Bridge'.  My two shapes are a circle and a square and my 4 embellishments are 4 gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'anything goes'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Ladybirds Creations - 'anything goes'
CCC Digi Creations - 'pretty in pink'

4 comments:

  1. How darling your pretty little princess is! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the image!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty. And perfect for our Pink Challenge. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...