Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - It's About Time


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this week our theme is 'it's about time'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a download from Best Card Making Downloads - you can find it here in the 'For Men' section of the website.  I've layered it with kraft and dark brown paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

OLLCB - 'one for the boys'
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - 'layer it on me'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. A super card - and a link to a great site, I've bookmarked it for future use. Thanks!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That digi paper is perfect the the clock challenge Helen - wonderful 'guy' colors too! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very manly - for sure! Great card, any guy would feel special receiving this card. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design, Helen - I love the collaged background paper.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen ,great design .Thanks for the link ,must investigate !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card - love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...