Pages

Saturday 25 May 2024

Star Stampz Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Happy Birthday

 


It's time for a reminder of our current challenge on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog:


Our theme this month is anything goes with the optional twist of Happy Birthday.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog herehere.

To make my card I used:

- Sparkle digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper from Craft World
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and girly. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...