Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Little Mermaid

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card for Conie Fong Art using one of Conie's newest digi stamps, the beautiful Little Mermaid.


You can find the image here in the Etsy shop.  You get 4 images - one mermaid facing each way in jpg and png format.

I also used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' up
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- pearls from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - beach theme

Shopping Our Stash - water, water everywhere

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Way to go shopping your stash…your mermaid on that designer paper is perfect!! Thanks for playing along with our “Water, water everywhere” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS521

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was a MerMay until this year. Did you? Such a darling card and image, Helen. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...