Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2024

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Floral Goes With an Optional Mood Board

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything floral goes with an optional mood board - here's the mood board for this challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I took the colours from the mood board and I'm sharing a card I made at a recent Stampin' Up class using the dies from the 'Thoughtful Wishes' bundle.  The white base layer is embossed and then I added an extra layer of coloured card.  The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is a lovely card, I love the color and the die cuts. Thanks for another wonderful card for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...