Pages

Saturday 11 May 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Flower

 


We're back today on the Addicted to Clean and Simple Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time our code word is:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And to make my card I used:

- Cutest Cow stamp set from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Passion for Markers - birthdays

7 comments:

  1. Helen... perfectly CAS and a perfect GARDEN. I love sunflowers. Just adorable! Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty CAS card fun flowers. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, what a wonderful Clean and Simple cards - love the contrast of the yellow against the white. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty CAS card Helen. I love the gorgeous flowers and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little garden all lined up in a row...great CAS card!!! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card 🍀
    Greetings
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty CAS card Helen! Sunflowers are one of my favorites! We love seeing your work in our gallery, so glad you joined us! Kristin CAS on Friday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...