Pages

Saturday 25 May 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Balloons

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Addicted to CAS Challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the very cute 'Waddle I Do' stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps with a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.

I also used my 'new to me' Stampin' Up trio corner punch which I bought recently from someone destashing their SU stock.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and Ohuhu markers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...