Pages

Friday 31 May 2024

New Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing (Wet or Dry)

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge.


This time we've reached the letter E so it's E is for embossing - you can choose either wet or dry embossing.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used one of the images from this great new set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can get these in digi stamp format (which I used) here, as pre-coloured images here or as a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
 - stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...