Pages

Sunday 5 May 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Reindeer

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Blog:


This week we want to see reindeer on your creations.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Cosy Reindeers digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Poundland
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I'm entering my card in the Snippets Playground Challenge:


And here's a photo of my snippets before I cut them up for my background:


I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:



Inkspirational Challenge - seasonal (winter/Christmas)

4 comments:

  1. That's a sweet festive make Helen. Thanks for sharing a photo of your snippets.

    Thanks also for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful reindeer Helen! Love your snippets background and thank you so much for the photo of your snippets as well! A great card.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable reindeer and a lovely combination of papers for the background! What a great way to use up bits of dp! Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patchwork of patterns in the background looks great and adds to the cosy feel of this cute card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...