Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2024

New Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Masculine

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Classic Design Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of masculine.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog herehere.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


And here's a photo of the snippets of patterned paper I used to make the background to my card - I have a big box of paper offcuts and like to try and use them in this way:


I also used:

- Boy and Candles digi stamp from Hetty Clare Art available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. I like the patchwork styled patterned papers and of course, the adorable image. Thanks for creating a wonderful card for the Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Helen! The image reminds me very much of LOTV designs so it's nice to have found a similar designer. Great use of your snippets of course!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab masculine card and great use of your paper snippets.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground & for showing us your snippets xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...