Pages

Monday 20 May 2024

GDT Cards for Relatively Thoughtful - Art Deco 1920s Style Collection

 


I'm back today with another GDT post for Relatively Thoughtful:


This time I'm using the beautiful 'Art Deco 1920s Style' collection:


It's an amazing collection with lots of different options available - the digital version is available here and you buy the paper version here.

Here's another view of my first card:


To make my cards I used one of the sheets of images and two of the patterned papers.  All I added was some card, black paper and some black embellishments.

Here's my second card:




I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes (first card)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - all about the ladies

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Helen and beautiful designs and images. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Art Deco cards,the images and papers are beautiful,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Art Deco cards, and thank you for sharing them with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the images you've used and a great base card design.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Art Deco cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, and beautiful images
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous deco images and great card folds. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...