Pages

Friday 17 May 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Send Me Flowers

 


We're back today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'send me flowers' and remember you must use a die cut on your creation.

For all the details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My card started off as part of a recent Stampin' Up class but I changed it a little.  The original card had three different flower die cuts on the coloured panels but I decided to use the same one on each panel!

The flower die cuts are from the Thoughtful Wishes bundle and the stamped sentiment is from the Simply Said stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty card design!!
    Have a great weekene,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...