Pages

Sunday 5 May 2024

New Stamping Sensations Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Mood Board

 


Today I'm proud to be sharing my first card as part of the Stamping Sensations Design Team!


A big thank you to the team for inviting me to join you - I'm really looking forward to being part of the team!

Today's new challenge is anything goes with an optional mood board:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team plus the fabulous prize from AALL & Create on offer, head over to the challenge blog here.

From the mood board, I took the flowers and the colours as the basis for my card.

And to make my card I used:

- Forget Me Not Flourishes stamp set from Honeydoo Crafts available here
- sentiment from the Floral Wishes stamp set from Honeydoo Crafts available here
- Promarkers
- green card and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


The Flower Challenge - colour your flower


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. A really elegant CAS card Helen and you've captured the colours of the mood board perfectly.

    Lovely to have you join us on the Stamping Sensations team, welcome.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Helen,beautiful monochrome card,love the colour and flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card Helen. Lovely to have you joining the team at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, Helen. Love the gingham paper too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday for Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations of your new team! A really nice spray of flowers and I love the border that matches. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Helen, your CAS card is beautiful, love the delicate flowers and soft colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and absolutely beautiful Helen! I love your gingham background too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty CAS card. Welcome to the team. L x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...