Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Stampers Delights New Release - Tumnus Fawn

 


It's time for the November new release at Stampers Delights.

This month I worked with:


You can find more inspiration from the team here on the Stampers Delights Blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Beautiful card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is so beautiful, nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don’t think I’d go to the North Pole, too cold but the colouring and the card are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEautiful coloring...I love the image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card. Lovely papers and image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Art World Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...