Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with another new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind our challenge is that we give you a picture and ask you to make something inspired by that picture and tell us how you were inspired.

And here is the picture for this challenge:


For more details about the challenge to see some inspiration from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

When I saw the photo I remembered this paper which was in a pack given away with magazine recently.  And then I thought about the rings on tree trunks telling you how old the tree is so I added a sentiment related to age!

My sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set and the kraft and cream card I used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Great intrepretation of the inspiration photo Helen! I love this paper and it's perfect for the challenge theme. Thanks for another great project for The Inspiration Station! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is perfect the stump there looks as id it could be the some one as our inspiration picture! I love how you used the rings as well a really terrific take on the theme teamie. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...