Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Cute

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything cute'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see lots of cute inspiration from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Bella Daisy Bear digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is really sweet,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this digi so much and you coloured it beautifully.
    Many thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...