Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Christmas and/or Sparkle

 


We've got a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this time our theme is Christmas and/or sparkle.

Head over to the Facebook group here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

There is some sparkle on my card - I used a sparkle gel pen on the pom poms on her hat and scarf and on the snow.

To make my card I used:

- Snowy Days digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- sparkle glitter pen
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...