Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

New Alphabet Challenge - Q is for Quadruple

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge and today it's Q is for Quadruple - we want to see four of something on your card.

For all the details, head over to the challenge blog here.

On my card I have four baubles and also four red Card Candi.

To make my card I used:

- Gingerbread and Peppermint patterned paper from Stampin' Up (I fussy cut the four baubles from the paper)
- stamped sentiment from 'Delivering Cheer' stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Real Red ink pad and Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. Love these colours for a Christmas card, Helen, and I'm seriously impressed with your fussy cutting for those baubles! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...