Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With the Letter H

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.  This week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include something beginning with the letter H.

For more details about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

The prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used the Tag Buffet kit from Stampin' Up.  I cut the top off two of the tags and used them as patterned paper on my card layout.  I added some washi tape to cover the join in the two pieces.

I stamped a sentiment (also from Stampin' Up) across the bauble.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...