Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge - take a look here to find the challenge post and lots of inspiration from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


You can find their digi store here

To make my card I used:

- the penguin image from the About Christmas No 1 set available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stitched scalloped die and sequins from Stampin' Up
- corner rounder and snowflake punch

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Christmas/winter



2 comments:

  1. What a cute penguin Helen, he's lovely. Great choice of paper and cardstock, I really like the blue and black colour scheme. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...