Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

Clever Dexter Challenge Inspiration Post - Give Thanks/Thank You

 


I'm back today with an inspiration card for our current challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog.

Our theme this month is:


All the details about the challenge are here in the post from 1 November when the challenge started.

And our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I've used:

- Anime Pumpkin Picking from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die, sentiment stamp and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafter's Castle - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - so very thankful

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful card. I love the fall colors and the sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Nicely colored. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...