Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

New Incy Wincy Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small and/or Use Spotted Paper

 


We're back today on the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this time it was my turn to pick the theme and the image for the team to work with!

So I decided on all creatures great and small and/or use spotted paper.  Head over to the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Unlikely Friends digi stamp from The Paper Shelter available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...