Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Guest Designer Card for Make the Cards Challenge

 


Today I'm joining the Make the Cards Challenge again as a Guest Designer!

Today we have a colour challenge for you:


You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog and also see the cards from the Design Team.

To make my card I used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up cut into pieces and layered on to black paper.

My stamped sentiment is also from Stampin' Up as well as the scalloped stitched die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love how you layered your pattern paper. So glad you joined us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...