Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Presents

 


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Christmas presents'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used some papers and one of the toppers from the current issue of Making Cards magazine.

I die cut the topper using a stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up and added a stamped sentiment also from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Helen.
    Love the colors and Santa with lots of presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card Helen. The papers and topper are lovely and bright too. Fab. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...