Pages

Thursday 4 April 2024

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Baby Animals

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Outlawz Twisted Thurday Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is 'anything goes' with the optional theme of 'baby animals'.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Little Dreamers stamp and die set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- cloud embossing folder
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenge - cute little animals

2 comments:

  1. This little lion certainly fits into the "cute animals" category. Your card is darling! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...