Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Non-Traditional Colours

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and our theme this time is:


You can fin all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the reminder team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I decided to use a mixture of patterned papers to create my background - the papers are from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.  I simply cut strips and then stuck them to a piece of white card.

The sentiment is a Sue Wilson die cut.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, I like the idea of non-traditional colours.. These papers you used are so pretty!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Rudolph Day card.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Great way to use pattern papers… and these colours are definitely non-traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea to use the strips of patterned papers, love the result! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and inspiring us all!
    Hugs, Kate (DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...