Pages

Monday 1 April 2024

Blessed Crafters Facebook Group April Challenge

 


A new challenge has started today in the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group:


If you haven't joined the group yet then you should definitely join us!  As well as lots of great inspiration and our monthly challenge, Mynn also offers some amazing free images for members.

To join us, click here to find the group.

And here are the details of the April challenge:


Our challenges run between the 1st and the 15th of the month and you can enter any type of craft using one of the group free images or create something using the theme in the graphic above.

And there's a beautiful free image featured in this month's challenge album too!

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- gems from The Works

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - spring has sprung
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Super cute bird house!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet card is crisp, clean and perfectly lovely in every way. I love the image and your wonderful color choices. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always grateful to have you play along with us, Helen. I hope you're having a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...