Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Guest Elf for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Santa and His Sidekicks

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining Jo at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge as her April Guest Elf!

A big thank you to Jo for asking me to join you!

And the theme for this month's challenge is:


For all the details about the challenge and to link up your cards, head over to the challenge blog here.

As soon as I saw the challenge theme I knew which stamp would be perfect for my Guest Elf card!

It's from the 'Santa's Coming to Town' stamp set from Jane's Doodles and you can buy it here from the Relatively Thoughtful website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - F is for faux (faux stitching from my die)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being my elf for this challenge, Helen! I love your card so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and colourful - love the background paper. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image. I love your card. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...